Welcome, Here is a little about us!
WHO WE ARE:
Dowie Farm is a micro-farm located in Derry New Hampshire, owned and operated by Jon Dowie and Jenny Noviello. We employ regenerative and sustainable practices wherever possible. We produce Soil Grown & Chemical Free Microgreens, Quail Eggs, Duck Eggs.
We also offer other local farm products such as Journey's End Maple Syrup, Mill Creek Dairy Chevre, Blackwater Mustards, and London Buzz Bee's Honey.
We love developing strong local business relationships to bolster the local economy and build strong communities!
We offer soil grown & chemical free freshly cut microgreens for direct sale to consumers, delivery direct to restaurants, as well as wholesale and institutional accounts. All of our left over microgreens and by-products (used soil and root mats) are fed to our duck, chicken, and quail flocks.
WHY USE DOWIE FARM's MICROGREENS?
- We harvest fresh to order, which means a long shelf life. We typically see 10 days of quality out of our greens!
- All of our greens are washed with salt water, air dried, and refrigerated immediately!
- We grow year round in a controlled indoor environment!
- Locally grown using only the best soil and seed. Put something local on every dish you serve!
- We consistently grow between 10 and 20 varieties of greens that are available weekly!
- We welcome custom orders and blends. If we can get the seeds, we will grow it for you!
- Flexible quantities. While we do have reasonable minimums, we will deliver small quantities of anything we grow. No more rotting microgreens in your cooler!
- Convenient Text, App, Phone, Online, or Email ordering.
- Handshake business relationships, no b.s.
Feel free to contact us anytime for weekly delivery options in your area!
Duck Eggs have been our mainstay since 2010. We currently offer Soy Free Duck Eggs from April through November. Duck Eggs are essentially a superior egg to chicken eggs with nearly double the nutrition by the gram.
Our Quail live as much of a free range life as Coturnix Quail can live. Unlike most quail opperations, we do not use small cages for our quail. We house our quail in an apiary style dome, and they are allowed free access to the ground. They spend their days taking long dust baths, foraging through harvested microgreen leftovers, and of course laying large nutritious quail eggs. Quail eggs are great for you, and delicious! Our quail eggs are available most of the year!